World Food Convention Start-Up Pitch
Is your project ready for the stage?
Are you running a successful, innovative start-up in the novel food sector and contributing your ideas to securing the world’s food supply, or have you developed alternative methods of farming that have a positive impact on climate change?
At this year’s World Food Convention – “Science for the society – How to secure food in a sustainable way”, international, high-ranking speakers from science, business, politics and society will address the topic of securing the world’s food supply.
We focus specifically on the four main topics of the convention, which are:
Food Security | Farm to Fork | Carbon Market and Farming | Innovations in Food Systems
- International audience from the field of nutrition
- Increase in awareness-> the convention is broadcasted worldwide
- Virtual presentation at the most important German congress on world nutrition
- Live presentation at the World Food Convention
- As a participant in the Start-Up Pitch, you are automatically registered as a participant for the convention
The winner receives:
- 10-minute fireside chat with the presenter
- video recording of the fireside chat for later marketing purposes
- Register as a start-up
- Upload a 3-minute short image video of you and your start-up, camera setting: landscape (via YouTube or WeTransfer link)
- Upload a short description of your company (file format: DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF)
- Give consent for publication on the World Food Convention site
- The video will then appear under the “Start-Up Pitch” section and will be open for voting. The best ideas will be invited as panelists to the live event on June 24th, 2021.
Deadline: May 21, 2021
Publication: May 27, 2021